Tuesday, November 15, 2005

LTB is finally over!

After all the weeks of preparation, it all accumulates to one day of presentation and handing of work! No more learning journal, finished final presentation! I AM FREE AT LAST!!

Final presentation was great... real fun, all the others were great! I especially liked Yuanru and Wilson's group's informal SURVIVOR style, as well as Andrew and Gina's play-like conflict management. Kudos to you all guys! Anyway, I like to think of our LOTR theme as a big hit as well, or so I hope! Haha.

As tribute to my dear LTB team, our last day of work together! It's been great fun guys, the ' 'handsome elf' Legolas - Claude, the funny dwarf Gimli - Koon Kiat, the shameless hobbit "Freya" - Nika, the other hobbit Samantha - XiaoWei and of course my fellow human Aragon - Li Cheng!! Oh yes, and Joshua as well, our dear TA (although I still remember you sleeping on our CAMERAman day!:P) Thank you all for this great LTB experience! It's been a good 13 weeks, despite all the setbacks and conflicts we faced, WE DID IT! *Cheers*

Later, we went out for dinner together at glass house Fish n Co to celebrate the END OF LTB. Besides Nika who had to go comfort a distraught friend.. Anyway, its been quite some time since I've been there, but the service was especially good today, much better than I remembered. Haha, maybe its just the friendly waitress. 3 of us ordered the usual fish and chips, and the other 3, swordfish collar... Talk about being SHEEP! :P

After dinner, Koon Kiat left, while the rest of us went to KTV. Now... THAT's a real long time since I last sang at KTV. It was great fun... Unnoticed talent of Li Cheng... if you want to quit school next time, tell me! I wanna be your manager.. and you can be a great singer:P Joshua and I showed off our falsettos too! *Cringe* BEE GEES ROX!!! Haha

Will try and post picts another time when I get them from Xiao Wei and Nika, gotta go do some research now:( Tata..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home