Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Mummmyy !! It's OVER!!

It's been quite some time since I blogged, too busy mugging in the past few weeks. But oh yeah, its finally over!

Speeches, completed
Java project, finished
Exams, over

I'm a free man finally!!! That feeling of freedom and joy is unspeakable, and it's been such a LONG time since I've felt it. Will be going back to school again tomorrow, but for the first time, for a fun purpose. No more mugging, at least not for the next month:)

Gonna watch Chicken Little next week, been wanting to watch it since I first saw that mobile phone advert in the cinemas! I think we're all addicted to that song, oh no!! Haha, hope it'll be great! I can't wait for next Tuesday..

Anway, next up, a tribute to my wonderful classmates who helped me through this semester! Will be SO SAD next term, wont have many classes together, but FriendsForever K!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home