Monday, April 02, 2007

Lalala

Finally got a new phone! Sony Ericsson K800i... the phone I've wanted to months since I saw Nicky Cuz have it. Been living with that sucky phone for a long time, and I guess I can survive without the extra functionalities, and the pathetic messaging capabilities. But the last straw is when a sucky phone spoils, and keeps shutting itself down for no reason. Anyways, good to have a new phone, seems great so far, but only time will tell =) Don't have a good experience with new phones lately though, heh.

Anyways, the above picture is taken with this new phone. Not that it can depict the roxxor megapixel of this phone or anything. Just wanna show how weird ppl can be when they are bored... lol. Took this picture in a GSR on Sunday. Geez, bet it was some bored guy who was sick of studying. Grin. The things people do.

I would say I agree with it, to a certain extent, but I don't wanna get beaten up! Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home