Thursday, January 11, 2007

Acclimatization

Apparently I didn't publish my previous post... hate it when that happens. Someone up there must have decided I've been writing too much lately:P

Not gonna rewrite the whole darn thing again.. basically was whining about the insane cab fares that result from my lack of acclimatization of unearthly school morning hours! Dang, my blood boils even now when I think about it. So much for the benefits of a city campus eh.

Anyways, just feeling a lil down from some experience.. am too sensitive I guess. Just feel quite sad when I feel so left out things, like I'm not worthy at all. Sigh. As George says, we're all attention seekers la.. just the extent of it. Argh... dunno what I'm feeling now also... time to go back and MUG MUG MUG! FA!! A+!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home