Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wow!

Wow indeed! It's been a long time! Heh... So many things have happened... a whole semester and more. Lots of weirdness in life... no matter in the world, or personally. Sigh... seems like the whole world is falling apart now eh.

Dunno what sparked me to write this... maybe its the weird occurances today... juz felt so bored at home. Suddenly a friend msged me and told me he has a new online business.. lol... an online sex toys shop! Geez... never expected that... gave me a shock... kinda surprised too, that such a business can work in prudish Singapore. But we'll see. Anyways, putting the link as a favour to him. DO NOT CLICK if you are offended by such stuff! Haha...

Evening, got asked by another friend to advertise another online shopping venture. haha... lucky its more clean this time :P Clothings for girls! So... if u're interested, check it out here at http://pout-couture.livejournal.com ok!

Lol.. this turned out to be some weird advertising post... not my original intention i suppose. Then again, there's so many things to write. And too much time has passed for me to gather all my thoughts together. Hopefully, with the start of the summer, will be able to start writing more again! =)

Til next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home