Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Happy New Year!

A new year... a new beginning...

It sure has been a long time since I posted. Considered getting a new blog, as many of my friends did, but I'm just too lazy to do so. So I'll just carry on. Hopefully.

It's been a strange time. The days seem so long... and yet time passes so quickly. All the various outings... various strange situations I've found myself in... the weird thoughts that I've thought about. So many things I've learnt about myself, and about the people around me... There's really just too much to write about, and yet I find it so hard to pen anything down anymore. Still, hopefully this is a fresh beginning where I can regain the ability to pen my thoughts down once again.

So many friends have left... Fai, Mf, Alvin, Khel ... will miss all of you (even if it's a little too late to say so :P ) So many things have changed. Perhaps I'm just being selfish... sometimes I just wish time could reverse itself. Or that I could have Hiro's power! "Yatta!" Lol... dreams eh.

Anyways, here's to everyone I know and love... may this year be a great year for all of ya. Certainly I'm hoping it's a new beginning. Big step I'm taking, to face everything anew again! Hopefully all goes well!

So... let me plagarise... hopefully 守得了云开见明月! (hope that is the correct way to use AH George)

1 Comments:

At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You even dare doubt me lor.... well the actual one is 守得云开见明月.. i juz added the extra 了 to make it into a nice 8 words phrase ah..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home