Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sigh...

Just woke up from an afternoon nap, and my whole body is aching. Just a fun day of enjoyable sports... tennis, table tennis, swimming... it was fun while it lasted. Now, my legs, back and arms are killing me. That is a terribly bad sign I guess... Reminds me of this joke I once heard..

"I'm in shape! ....

Round is a shape!"

Gods... that's not even remotely funny... Feels damn terrible ... What happened to the daily gym regime I was so determined to carry on... and did so for weeks. A small little flu, a 'short break' ... and then exams etc... So many excuses I found for myself.

No more. Must start all over again. Time to whip myself back in shape!

Past week or so, have been having a terrible back ache (which wasn't helped at all by yesterday's workout)... Feels like a strained lower back-to-leg muscle, whatever that's called. Af first, thought it'll get better on its own.. but its constantly there, nagging away at me. Especially if I sit or lie for long! Sigh... sign number two my body is screaming out to me... guess I better heed the call. Will probably have to see a doctor if this continues =(

In other somewhat happier news, just heard my cousin will be having kids! Yeah! Twins if I'm not wrong too... yeah another pair of babies for me to play with! Wahahaha! Yet... even then... this reminds me of something sad again... Why am I always the last to know of things going on in the family... Sigh... I know it's my own fault. After all I don't communicate much with the rest of my relatives... and I don't know why as well. Makes me feel there's something sadly lacking with my character... Why? Why? Why am I always so uncommunicative...

Kids... Couples... must be nice having a soul mate, or your 'other half' ... A little cliché, yes, but I do believe in that. Not that I have any experience in that, even after 22 years (OMG, its been 22 years!!!), I've never even had a girlfriend. Sigh.. how depressing.

Gods, I better stop writing now... spiralling lower and lower into depression... Free fallin without a parachute

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home