Friday, April 14, 2006

Mummmyyy!! It's over!!! Part 2!

Woohoo! Seems it was just not long ago I wrote the last entry on 'Mummmy it's over!' last semester! Heh! Yes!!! Just had my last paper (DM) yesterday! I cannot begin to describe the sense of relief that came over me when we finally handed it the paper. It wasn't as tough I expected, and I'll probably do better than I deserve, considering the amount of study I put in; but not as good as I'll hope. Ah wells, story of my life again. Anyways, I digress, everyone was like totally celebrating, whoops and joy and all..

Can't seem to keep myself from rambling on and on... but I don't wanna go on too much about the exam etc. Still, I haven't had any sleep yet, after that marathon of fun yesterday!

After the exams, went to Sommerset area to a new (to me at least) board games shop at (I forgot the name, but I remember how to get there!), and it totally rocks! Cheap rentals, and lots of games available for sale too! Gotta remember this place for Strategicá as well as for my own gaming rental! Heh! Also found out that Andrew also loves munchkins! Yeah, wat a pwnage game! Gotta get together to play it some day -.-

Anyways, had a full time planned out ahead; went to Cine for a nice meal, then si Xiwen n Weiwei paoqi us!! Hmphz! We went to Kbox for karaoke as planned, but alas none of us remembered the sad fact that it was public holiday eve (yeah, stressed students on the day of exams don't remember much except exam materials and enjoying themselves later -.- details don't matter much).. and the price was WAAAY too exorbidant.. We made our way down to Party World instead, where the price was saner. The song selections were also much better than Kbox. My only gripe, the terrible cigarette-smoke smell that filled the whole place.. and clung onto our clothes!!! I left the place feeling like a smoked salmon.. and later on when we reached Justin's house, we were all clamouring for the bath to rid ourselves of that stench.

I digressed yet again right? Yeah.. we went over to Justin's place overnight after the KTV session.. but yeah, more about that later. We were suuper high singing.. think I sang myself hoarse.. Andrew was the most high la! OMG our rendition of Sex Bomb, Staying Alive and other oldies... hehheh. Man of the Match! WE SHALL GO KTV AGAIN SOME TIME! WAHAHAH! Too bad Shili couldn't come (Good luck for your BP exam on Sat k!!!! Our prayers are with you! Sorry we start enjoying first hehehe) Soo wanted to hear her duet with Justin! Next time I guess! Xiaowei also didn't come for the KTV session... so sad.. and I thought Justin said she'll definitely be coming :( Haizzz...

All right, enough about the KTV.. suffice to say we all had a great time! When we went Justin's house, we had a great time too, playing mahjong, bridge, hearts, Daidee(or however you spell it, aka Big 2) overnight, which is why I haven't had any sleep yet! Had a nice chat with Weiwen too, haven't been very close to him, as I haven't had much opportunity (yes, I'm not a very outspoken person, which is why I don't often make new good friends), but I think we had a great time chatting yesterday; at least I did. Amazing experiences he's had.. lead me to thinking alot about the supernatural and all... and our army experience (of all things:P) Oh yes... and Justin's DVD collection! Woot.. must raid it some day! Wahahaha

So now, I'm back home after a bath.. waiting to go out again. Yeah, not gonna sleep cos I know if I do so, I probably won't wake up til late late late at night! Yep, going to Marcus' house later, and then sending Mingfei off at the airport in the evening.. Leaving so soon after the exams, kinda sad, but well she HAS been separated from home for a long time! Will miss her though (and her lion's roar!) Haha..

All right.. that's enough half-addled rambling for one day. Hope that I can decipher my own writing next time when I'm reading this -.-


Oh yes.. got so caught up in the reminiscing that I totally forgot about to write about the thing that's been bugging me for so long! But I don't have anymore energy to write today.. So that's two things I have on my list-to-write now:
1. Dreams (etcetc)
2. Supernatural!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home