Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hurt..

Woah.. been waay too long since I last wrote.

It's been a long, tiring semester..

The stress is getting to everyone, depression setting in, tempers snapping. Sad, but true.

Sometimes its just so hard to reign in one's temper. To keep it bottled inside. To restrain yourself from saying something you regret in a fit of anger.

Lies & deception. Truth & illusion. Sometimes everything all seems like a facade to me now.. everything and everyone's unclear.. Seriously don't know what to believe, what to do now. Perhaps what George said is right. Better off knowing the truth at the start, knowing someone lied to you; than the sad alternative of being kept in the dark. No matter how much it hurts.

Also wanna take this opportunity to apologise to any feet I've stepped on in this course of work - I make no excuses. It's been a draining semester - and we all want to do well. We all want to do our best - and it's only because I feel strongly about something that I argue about it. Still, been doing some self-reflection, and I should be more open to ideas. Will try my best to do so in this environment!

Enough of jumbled thoughts and ramblings... mid-way through hellweek. PMSB presentation here I come!


Major Gripe #1: Weekend Tests on Sat AND Sun which TOTALLY ruins the weekends. Le sigh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home