Tuesday, August 01, 2006

LIFE IS SO BORING!

Sinfest (2006-07-16)

Wow... how true is that man. How often have we whined about how bored we are... how life sucks cos of that! Yes! You too! Admit it! I know I do...

In truth, sometimes boring is good.. Its up to us to find our purpose... Guess that's why we're all here.

In other news, bout of depression is almost over. Not over as much as ... in the healing process. Life is full of ups and downs I suppose.. and I do have myself to blame for it. Oh wells.. Thanks to all of you who asked, even if I was evasive. It really made me feel much better to know someone out there cared. Sorry I just didn't want to talk about it.. But you really made the difference. Thank you.

Lame joke of the week! : Yeah.. missed it for the last few posts due to depression.. its back now!

A traveling salesman was driving down a country road when a rabbit ran in front of his car and he hit it. The proverbial farmer was sitting on the fence watching. The salesman gets out of his car and opens the trunk. He then removes an aerosol can and sprays the contents on the dead rabbit. The next thing you know the rabbit gets up and hops about 20 ft. down the road, turns and waves to the salesman, goes another 20 ft. and waves to the salesman. The salesman looks at the farmer and says "he'll be okay now." The salesman gets into his car and leaves. The farmer wondering what's going on walks over to the ditch where the salesman threw the can, picks it up and read the label which said FOR HARE RESTORATION AND PERMANENT WAVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home