Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm Back!

It has certainly been a busy week. What with exams ending, worrying about results, going out, attempting to, fixing my laptop and preparing for trips. Anyways, now that the semester is over, my long hiatus of non-posting should be over as well. So here I am with my first real post in a long long time!

Strange isn't it. During the school semester, I couldn't breathe due to the workload. Now that it's holidays, it's the 'playload' that is unbelievably heavy! :P As Calvin (& Hobbes) once said, "There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want to do". How true is that! How sad is that.. One month of holidays, and I can foresee it being packed to the brim. Which isn't a bad thing, considering how much fun I'll be having:) Still.. where's that slack-time I promised myself? Ah wells, one cannot have EVERYTHING.

Some updates:

Exams & Results :

The exams were easier than I expected... but of course that doesn't mean anything when you factor in the bell curve. Gotta wait and see I guess..
CAT results are out... disappointing.. was hoping it'll be an A ... Sigh .. guess it's not meant to be.

My sis' piano concert:

Turned out better than I expected, considering the amount of practice I put in. Was really nervous when playing, as I'd foreseen, but I guess the presentations in school did help. Managed to play through the piece without panicking, and running around screaming. Heh... Envisioned that SOMEHOW. I guess practice DOES make perfect. Though I'm far from it for now, I'll get there some day;) Met quite a few people - my sis' friend's friends. Interesting people, and real friendly, too bad we didn't get to talk much.. Anyways, the concert was quite good. My only gripe was that I didn't get to hear the rest of the players/singers, besides what I could strain to hear from outside the door.

Laptop:

My laptop went 'poof', or at least the video card. Brought it to CIT, and only succeeded in nearly bursting a blood vessel. Geez.. for a so called helpdesk, they surely don't do much. In the end, they're just there to provide the software. Wat the hell.. why don't they just give us the bloody installer discs when we buy the laptop then?? In the end, just waste my time. Luckily Mingfei accompanied me there to 'pei' me.. if not maybe someone will be nursing a black eye right at this moment. Sigh. On one hand it's working already, on the other hand, I still have to go back there to install MS Office and connect to the school network. Argh.

Outings:

A few KTV outings. Loads of fun, really missed singing (croaking?) in KTV. Heard Alvin sing for the first time... a natural I must say:) Unexpected totally:P Wahahahah... Jokes aside... yeah his singing was really good.. should join talentime or something!

Had a goodbye 'party' with Yaolong & Marcus. Bro, will miss you. Wish I could go with ya man.. Las Vegas!! Oh man.. I'm so jealous!! Hahaha.. Have fun! =)

Next day, had loads of fun with Joyce, Justin, Marcus, Mingfei, Alvin, Ben, YR, Mq, Steven and Dickson (Did I miss anyone out?! My memory is going .. lol) Went to Brewerks with them, didn't drink as I'd already drank the day before (I still hate beer btw... even if I have to drink it cos SOME ppl force me!) Boy am I glad I didn't drink .. I know myself - I can't drink for nuts - and seeing some of the rest of them drunk ;) was kinda amusing. Alvin - jian as usual - was grinning away when he saw so many of them drunk.. EVIL! And then we all went over to Justin's place, except for Alvin who abandoned us AS USUAL! Next time must drag him along! I left early for the night, but most of them stayed... for TWO NIGHTS!!! OMG... don't you guys need to sleep? Or go home? Sheesh:P

Anyways... will be flying off to Bangkok tomorrow, really looking forward to it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home