Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Yes, it's 2006 now! A new year, a new beginning, hopefully. Well, it's been a very eventful year for 2005...

The downsizing of KAD... our relocation to TAD and our slack days there. How George and I overturned the DCC, while Jonathan slept his way through... thanks to our dear Apa... Will never forget the LAST DAY where we STILL had to do stock check, but we sure showed them by opening all the cans of worms! Grin, bet they won't forget it either. Then came ORD - finally got back our pink IC =) !

Then came months and months of slacking til university started... Yes... I should have looked for a job, or took up some course or something useful. Took up driving but never completed it. I'll have to do it some day. No use crying over spilt milk though, it was a great holiday period! Grin, will have to work extra harder in 2006 then.

Finally, university started... really enjoyed myself, despite all the late nights, projects and all. A lot more competitive than I'm used to, but there are good points to that too. Many thanks to all you guys in my classes, really glad to know you all. I know we complained a lot about the new system, and we have to see each other almost everyday, but it's great! Luv you all man! Haha! Must keep in touch this year also okay, even if our timetables are quite different now!

Enough of sentimentalism, I've thought of a new list of New Year Resolutions!!!! Dunno how many of you read this, but if you are my friend, REMIND ME! Haha!

1. Play less, work more! :p
2. Complete driving
3. Work during summer break
4. Lose weight!
5. I better stop here :P

Shall see if I can keep to my resolutions! Argh...

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR again! Oh yeah, and Happy Bdae to you, Meiqi! The only new year baby i know! HAHA!! Even if you abandon me today! No paddle pop for you le oh!

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha.. play less? ahahahhaa... lose weight? *rolls around in laughter*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home