Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Congratulations & Good luck!

Hey all you peeps out there who had your last exam today, Congrats! And those poor dudes having their last exams tomorrow, Good Luck!!:P

Just to suan you all... had a great time today.. grin...

Went out with Ben, Yuanru, Meiqi and Caren to the board games shop again, tried a new board game which was kinda like Survivor-meets-ZombieFest haha.. Really fun! Rented Munchkins to play too... really wanted to play it for so long! Oh yeah.. gotta rave about that shop again man... the rental is so cheap, and the staff there are friendly and knowledgable about the games :) Great! Although its at a rather 'ulu' place, can see that quite a lot of people frequent it =)

Anyways, we lost track of time at the shop, and were terribly late for the dinner outing. Really really sorry about that... feel damn guilty too, especially since I was the one who planned the timing and all.. :( Ack.. no excuses for me too.. just lost track of time.. My bad, my bad. Reached Bugis at almost 7... where the rest were waiting for us. Haha.. 14 people! Omg! Sooo much more than I expected from the few I called.. expanded to such a huge group! :) Guess that just shows I'm not meant to be a planner. Can never remember everyone.. despite my best efforts.. realy sorry to whoever I missed out again! Geez.. Word of mouth is best for me I guess hahaha...

We walked around (in a huge circle:P) and finally settled down at this eating house, which seemed really popular, evident from the number of people eating there. Xiwen, being our 'tour guide' this time, ordered huge amounts of food for us.. haha. The food was great, and the best part was.. it's so cheap! Less than 8 bucks per person... woot!! *Must remember to get picts from Vivienne*

Anyways, after eating, we all went over to Viv's house! Yes.. even those reluctant were dragged along heh heh... We reached her house at almost 10pm.. yeah.. so late! But we started to play Munchkins... sigh... which fared worse than I ever expected. Guess I'm not a good teacher at all.. couldn't really explain the game well enough. Sigh.. In the end, we switched to Mr Bean... a team charades like board game, which was great fun! Still.. wished we could have played Munchkins.. ah wells... there's always other chances!

Aight.. time for bed. Long-awaited KTV tomorrow!! *Lalala*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home