Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Friends

On reflection, I feel really blessed to be able to find friends wherever I go nowadays...

I've never been a person who makes friends easily. I can count on one hand the number of people I know from primary school - and only one before that - that I still keep in touch with. Even the secondary school friends I know are mostly mere acquaintances, hi-bye friends whom I don't speak to. With the exception of a few buddies, that once again I can count on one hand:P The same story again for JC, army even.

Which is why I feel quite happy to get to know so many friends in SMU, and more recently, from my workplace now. And while I'd like to pride myself that its some great change in character or increase in charisma attributing to that change, reality must kick in. Heh..

I'd just like to say a big thank you to all of you close friends out there who've been there for me. Here's to the future ahead! 请多多指教!

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks bro, good to know that I'm always one of those you can count with one hand.. lol! =P hahah to all those out there who read this, my bro here is one of the nicest guys i know, not to mention smart too heh... in short, a true friend and brother.

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Korendir said...

Grin,
Thanks bro! For the advertising as well;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home