Friday, June 09, 2006

Half down!

5 days of ICT over, that's half of it:)

So far so good, it's been easier than I expected. Still, next week's outfield will be the true test I guess.

Last night was stay-in, my first night in the camp itself. Heh, still, had a nights out, and went out with Xiaowei, Weiwei and Xiwen for dinner at Suntec NYDC, then drinks at Pacific Coffee! Was my first time at Pacific Coffee.. the place wasn't too bad, but as usual for cafes like those, the drinks were ex! Heh.. Anways, thanks gals for accompanying me til 10+ heh.. Have a pic here, only one with Xiaowei, sadly, cos the other 2 were camera shy!:(

Today had to be the slackest day of ICT yet.. Woke up at 740, rushed down to work. Got it done quick, and went to canteen. Then back to bunk to sleep til 1, woke for lunch, and back to bunk to read.. til 330 before falling asleep.. until fallout time! Woah.. I've had more sleep these past 3 days than the last 2 weeks I guess... Heh

Wells, one week to go! Better start looking for job again! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home