Monday, December 18, 2006

Random Thoughts

At Marcus' place now, with a bunch of friends, enjoying the gamecube. It's amazing how time flies when you're having fun. Feel terribly guilty though. My sis just pointed out how little time I've been spending at home, and it's so very true. And I feel so terrible about it, yet it's a short holiday and so many friends to meet up with. Yet, I'd better 反省反省 as well, get my priorities right. Had a chat with Alvin before this, and I do feel much better after chatting with him. Gotta examine and reflect with myself more I guess.

Watched Charlotte's Web yesterday with Mingfei, Joyce and Alfred, a freshie we got to know from handball yesterday. It was good. Real good - literary classic indeed. I still remember when I was a kid and reading the book. It was so touching - remember crying when Charlotte died. Heh... of course I didn't this time.. somehow the movie didn't touch me as much as the book used to. Perhaps I'm too jaded. Still, I enjoyed the movie lots. The rat - genius man - dunno if many caught the many play of words/phrases he did, intricate and enjoyable indeed. Julia Robert's voicing of Charlotte was also perfect. Even the overcute, naive Wilbur didn't irritate me as much as I thought he would :P Guess I'm recouping my tolerance level atefr all! Haha.

Just realised yet another difference between guys n gals. Shopping - it's like a pasttime to the gals, and just a means to an ends to guys. Heh. When we were in Bangkok, it was us guys who couldn't take it after a whole day of shopping, while the girls were still raring to go. Phew.. Still remember Caren, feeling sick, yet managing to still run around shopping. Unbelivable. That didn't even stop when we went back to Singapore. Sheesh.. a 50% Mango sale, and they were deep inside. Justin, Marcus, Ben and I were like joking to ourselves that we felt like people watching a zoo exhibit:P Even today when I accompanied Mingfei and Joyce to shop before venturing forth to the east, and they went to Miss Sixty. Holy shit. 400 bucks for a piece of clothing. Jesus i was really shocked... lol. Once again, difference in values I suppose :P

Lol.. hearing a lot of screaming from the rest playing the gamecube atm. Competitiveness for the win! Guess it's enough rambling for the night!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home