Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Goodbye Bangkok, Hello Hongkong!

Whoopy! Tomorrow I'll be flying off to Hongkong! Wow... unbelievable... 2 trips in a single month. After years of not travelling on holidays. This time, will be going with George, Hui and Ben. Looking forward to it! Made a boo boo though, thought it was Friday instead of tomorrow. Phew. Damn heng I found out in time... I can just imagine it, calling them on Thursday asking for details, and learning that they're already in Hongkong without me! Haha. Maybe there is a god somewhere after all :D Still, that means I've had to cancel commitments made for today, Wednesday and Thursday. Ah wells, gotta give and take sometimes. A pity though. I can just envision all you guys having fun baking etc :) Really touched that you all came down to city hall, thanks a lot! Oh ya.. u all must sharpen your skills and bake for me when I get back k!

All in all, it's been a very satisfactory day. Accomplished quite a bit of stuff today - more than I'd anticipated. Updated stuff that I've meant to update for a long time (I can just hear that inner voice go "Finally!" in an exasperated tone!), got my school connection back, and software installed. Played around with several software. Amazing how easy things are, how satisfying it is to learn things by yourself. Got down to playing with msn live space - and uploaded my bangkok trip pictures (well, some of them; there's too many for me to upload all :P) there. Click here to have a look! It's great how many resources there are on the net for things, I marvel at the creativity of people at times.

In other news, it's been raining non stop for almost 2 days straight. Geez... while it does make for a good sleep, it's kinda cold (never thought I'd say this in Singapore) and dreary, especially when you're trying to travel. Pfft.

Rather sad that I didn't get to meet up with sec sch buddies this holidays. Well, guess I'll have to try for the time between where I get back from Hongkong and school reopens! Planning... planning...

Also, I'm rather worried about my aunt who's been hospitalized. Haven't been to see her yet. She's had an op which has like 20% chance. Praying real hard that she gets better. Sounds really scary to me. Sigh. Due to my own stupidity I won't be able to see her, but wells, all I can say is "Best wishes 姑姑, may you get well soon!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home