Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Lunchtime Thoughts...

Just finished DM class early... waiting for everyone else to finish lessons and go for lunch! I must say that DM is probably my favourite class this semester! Well, at least it's more based on logic and common sense so far.. and it's the rare class where I can understand what's going on! Sigh..
Heard from Ben how his AS Prof came super late for class today.. haha.. should have expected it.. yesterday was my first AS lesson with him too, and we even had a 15 min break. That's gotta be a first for AS! Still, he seems like quite a nice guy... but its probably too early to tell. His accent's a little funny, but interesting, and one gets used to it.

Terribly busy week ahead, esp with Wed's BGS test and Thur's CT presentation.. These 2 lessons are probably my most hated classes of the semester! Sigh... Ah wells, back to studying BGS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home