Saturday, February 18, 2006

Last Day...

It's the last day before the long awaited term break! Spent the whole day studying for my stats test tomorrow, and at 2am, I'm still at it. Well, once again, I only have myself to blame for this sad fact.. darn that procrastinating streak in me! Tried the sample test in the afternoon... terrible shock to me. Have I spiralled so low that I can't even complete an mcq test on time? Yes, it's been 3-4 years since I touched any maths, and I have been slacking around in those boring stats lessons, but still! Sigh... guess it's practice and more practice for the next few hours before the test, if I want to score anything decent. Sad to say, I have no choice but to score my best for this, since it's probably one of my last hopes left for the semester.

On the bright side, in less than 12 hours, I'll be home free for 1 week at least! Can't wait for KTV on Tues/Wed, and the long-awaited Oasis Concert on Thurs!! Yes!!

Right. Back to stats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home