Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Need Sleep...

Been staring at my BGS textbook for half an hour with almost nothing getting into my brain.. I guess there's a limit to how much one can cram in a short period of time. Well, at least the DM test is over, was kinda better than I expected. Next up later today will be BGS and OO test back to back, in the evening. Not the best combination definitely, especially since I haven't finished studying fully. Argh.. 4 tests in one week is not my idea of fun!

Anyways, yesterday was Valentine's Day.. glad we managed to pull off the surprise.. though I guess quite a bit leaked out to some... hope everyone enjoyed it:) I certainly did, despite all that logistical nightmare. Ah wells... had a 'great' time with my dear Valentine... my sweet sweet OO textbook.. *puke* but already, she's starting to reject my advances!

Some quotable quotes heard recently (thanks Alvin) :
Procrastination is like masturbation... You might think it's a good idea at first, but all you're doing is just fucking yourself!

Argh... why do I procrastinate so much!! Sigh...

Oh no... Starting to babble already... had better go sleep and continue tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home