Thursday, February 16, 2006

Recollections








Serenading











The girls,
posing with the angel














The poor guys











天使下凡! (于恶魔)!














Cupid:)












Finally, the end is nearing.. yesterday had the BGS and OO test back to back... was more tiring than I expected. Rushed home to rest, wanted to start on the AS assignment or study stats, but temptation got the better of me! Ended up watching tv and exchanging songs with Wilson.. Heh. Well, because of that, now I'm up rushing the AS assignment! -.-"

Today's was the last CT lesson, yeah! On reflection, it was kinda fun after all, especially the group project and our great advertisements! The talk today on stress was definitely pertinent to us too.. sadly I was kinda too tired to pay full attention.. BUT! Most of the main points got in, I guess.

All right, so much for break time, hafta keep telling myself, the end is near! Just gotta get past this AS assignment and stats test! For now at least... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home