Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Stratagicá!

Yet another busy day again, sometimes I feel just like a bumblebee drone, working on and on till I die... Thank god for all my friends, if not I probably just wither and die! Haiz... Ben seem so depressed today.. keep playing those maudlin oldies... HAHA! Really 怀旧man! Not to say I didn't enjoy the songs, haha, just damn disconcerting ok! Make us all feel freaking old:P Aiyoyo, MQ today 抛弃 us after her YAH thing... oh well, she look so tired, *sayang* 2 more days til it's over! Ganbatté! Quite happy, finished most of my part for the OO phase 1 already, quite productive today:) Thanks alot to Wilson for your help, brother! Haha...

Anyway, I digress... back to the main pt of why I started writing this:P Stratagicá! Yeah! That's the new CCA Ben, YC and I wanna form (haha like I plan it like that:P just join in yeah!). Anyways, for those who have no idea what I'm talking about, we're planning on setting up this CCA for like-minded peeps to play board games! I'm envisioning it already! Enjoying games, making new friends, being exco of CCA... YEAH! Will be tough work planning and setting up new cca I guess, but I feel it's worth it... especially now that plans are forming up and all! Well, terribly sorry, guys, that I have't been able to contribute much... been really really busy this week, and the next 2 as well.. Promise that I will contribute more after those major deadlines have passed... not that I'll be totally free after that! :P

Anyways, time to sleep already, back to school in a few hours time... .... But before i go, here's some "AnaLgrams" I've heard over the past semester:P

SMU - Singapore Management University
AKA
Stress Management University, Simi Manage University or Super "mang" university

SIS - School of Information Systems
AKA
Suffer In Silence, Sundays/Saturdays in School!

Haha, apt isn't it? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home