Saturday, March 11, 2006

Thank you!

Been on a terrible low recently, despite any seeming cheerfulness on my part. It all seemed terrible etc etc... Yesterday started out no different, came to school disgustingly early on my supposed free day (as usual) to rush complete the OO project. Finished it in time, uploading it at 1158 (due at noon), before reading the email saying the deadline's postponed to 6pm -.- Wells, at least that's out of the way now, and though phase 3 for both projects are looming, at least that's some breathing space. Went gym for a good workout, read up a little on php, and did some DM phase 3 (the easy portion).

We planned to go to the IT fair, or so I thought. To my surprise (and it was REALLY a huge surprise!), it turned out to be a surprise birthday erm dinner for me and Ben! Heh. I must say, that must have been some logistical nightmare to keep it secret from us both, considering the numbers. Thanks loads to all ya babes and bros *sorry for plagarising, ben*, wuv you all !! It really made my day, and cheered me up inconsiderably, although I didnt manage to get to go to the IT fair :P Thanks especially to Meiqi and Cuiling for getting the cake, sorry for not finishing it! Was feeling terribly full!

On a sidenote, just read Fai's latest blog post.. angsty as usual I see. One thing I can say, your post really struck deep into my heart, bro. I know the feeling, feel the same way alot, and its so darned friggin true. We need to chill out some time again ok, too bad you can't make it later today.

Aight, gotta run. Gonna hang out at Khel's place with the guys, and visit the IT fair tomorrow. And yes, that AS assignment and presentation IS nagging away at the back of my mind, but hell, I'm in too good a mood, and that's rare enough for me not to wanna spoil it with thoughts of work. Last min work for tmr again I guess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home