Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Happiness and Sorrow

At this point in time, I don't know whether to be happy or sad!

Enjoyed myself terribly these 2 days, went KTV yesterday with uni friends, 14 of us!! And yes, found some kindred spirits! Xiwen and Marcus! Oldieessss!! Even if Vivienne says we're from 不同的年代!Despite our mere two years difference! Haha!

Went KTV AGAIN today!! Oh noes! Felt so sinful... what with the CT project almost untouched! But had a great time singing today sia... so many english songs! Wahaha... good place to sing, at chinatown! After KTV, went for dinner at Marché with JC friends... it's been sooooo long! Almost a year since we last met! Amazing thing was, its probably one of the rare times where the girls organized the meeting! Haha... Had a great time catching up though, but also had a rude awakening. Sigh, they are ALL graduating! Last semester... and here I am, still struggling in my first year! Its not like I didn't know, just that it's always been in back of my mind, but suddenly thrust outfront into my face, not a very nice feeling indeed.

Anyway, time to pay the price for enjoyment.. Break time's over, back to CT...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home