Monday, February 20, 2006

Internet Safety

The post below has taught me a valuable lesson. Never, Ever log onto your account (for anything) and leave your laptop alone there! THANKS hor, Huang Wei Wei... I guess the below statements are your sentiments:) Hahahaha

Anyways, as I about to blog before I had to go for Strategicá meeting, this 'break weak' somehow seems more like a 'project week'! And it's the same for other universities as well I guess, from what I hear from my friends. Still, despite the workload, it IS still a break! And I still have the KTV sessions and Oasis concert to look out for:)

Had our Strategicá meeting today to finalise all details, and we've finally submitted our application to the SA. Now all we've gotta do is wait for their response, and the meeting with OSL! Yeah! Take a look here, and do join!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home