Thursday, February 23, 2006

High!

Freakin high after Oasis concert! NEARLY regretted not getting the front row tix, and definitely regretted not having a camera with me, but surely an experience I'll never forget!

The energy levels were amazing, and the music was freakin' good! I was a little apprehensive at first, before the concert, what with it being my first ever concert, the little sleep, the mad rush to complete the CT project (hallelujah), and the tiredness I felt just before the concert started. But all that evaporated when the music and the rockin started! Oh yeah man, adrenaline rush! The music was great, even those newer songs which I didn't recognize - will have to get them ASAP! Classics like Wonderwall, Don't Look Back in Anger and Champagne Supernova were still the greatest hits! The energy level and overall 'highness' of the crowd skyrocketed when it came to these songs! The drumming for the 'ending' songs! Wonderful! All in all, I had an amazing time, and imho, well worth the 100 bucks, painful as it might be!

Still, my throat is totally hoarse right now... 3 days of singing and screaming my heart out may be fun and enjoyable, but too much abuse for my poor throat to handle. Time to stock up on the 'Jia Jia Liang Cha'! Haha!

Wells, terribly exhausted now though, after all that adrenaline.. Had better go catch up on my much needed sleep! Nights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home