Monday, April 03, 2006

Phew!

Amazing how time flies when you're so terribly busy! Heh, wanted to blog about that dream problem of mine for a long time (before I forget again), but just hadn't had the time to do so! Next time perhaps. Once again, OO presentation in a few hours time... The final one! Yes!

Extremely happy today... Computer people came over today, and to my great delight, I'm able to extract data from my crashed computer before reformatting! Yes! All 90 GBs of anime i thought lost to me... IT LIVES AGAIN!! YAY!! Words cannot describe how happy I feel!! Lalalalalalalla!!! Of course, didn't manage to reformat the computer yet, after all 90 gb isn't easy to back up. But! Soon!

All right, short break over, back to completing the project.

P.S. Looking out for a new phone... what's good now!? Any recommendations?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home